As we wrap up a month focused on Video + You, we hope you enter into August with a stronger understanding of this invaluable tool for your social strategy.
Are you still feeling a little uncertain and wishing you had someone on your team who could offer a little direction?
Pick me! Pick Me! (or rather Pick Us!)
One of our favourite things to do is to come alongside a team, jump in, coach, help you solve your niggly little social media issues, and then watch you fly the coop with all the confidence and skills you need. (PaySauce can attest to this!)
We would love to join your team to get you started on this video adventure.
So, what exactly do we offer? Great question. To clarify, we are not expert full-length videographers, but we can do the following:
- We do filming and editing for social media.
- To see a series of this work in action, check our CRS - Right Decision video series on Facebook.
- We help develop a video strategy, as we would a content strategy
- We provide video training. Do you want tips around technology, script, location opinion, and lighting education? We have your back.
- We develop run sheets, guidance, and feedback for Live video opportunities.
- We jump in on your live videos to add another expert and can brand live videos using eCamm
- We work with video production specialists to manage video series productions
Give us a sqwawk if you want to chat with Chels about your specific needs.
Just to give you one example, here's a little video we made for our little "Passion Project" that we are running on the side for GRM.
Want more about video? Here is our July overview:
Like with our website builds, we don't claim to be a nerd when it comes to videography, but we certainly geek out over the clever use of quality video in social media settings.
Let's work together. (yeah. yeah. yeah.)
Trista Burn a.k.a GRM's Content Chick is an American-born-Kiwi-by-marriage comms specialist. A dairy farmer’s daughter and a legacy deeply rooted in ag, Trista firmly believes in the value of agvocating and sharing stories. In other words - the heartbeat of GRM.
Homemade Apple Pie, Mexican food, soft chocolate chip cookies and coffee are the way to Trista's heart. She is currently learning the fine art of toddler negotiations. She is NOT a dog lover but one affectionate GSP pup named Harry has wiggled his way into her heart and she’s not sure how that happened.