This month it would be remiss of us if we didn’t attempt to talk about why you should use video in a vlog right?
Boss Lady shares some key information is her vlog around why video is effective, what different kinds of videos there are, how to plan a video (hint we’ve shared five steps below) and if Live or edited videos are better.
HOW TO PLAN A VIDEO
- Ideate. The first step is to get into your creative mindset and brainstorm ideas
- Plan. Once you have brainstormed your content ideas and picked one to work on, you can start planning it. Don’t forget to include when are where you’re going to share it!
- Record. Some people wouldn’t say this is the fun part but it really is — start recording.
- Edit. Great work on recording your video clips! Now to use some tools to edit (Check out our downloadable for a few easy tools to use.)
- Share. Finally, you're ready to share your video far and wide. Nice work!
Don’t be shy! It’s time to get brave and LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!
Chelsea is the Owner of Grass Roots Media and takes on the primary role of 'Boss Lady.' Chelsea has a background in Agribusiness, Social Media, Digital & Print marketing. She has developed a passion for digital communication over the past few years and sees it playing an important role in telling the Primary Industries NZ Inc story now, and in the future.
Chelsea completed the Kellogg Rural Leadership programme in 2015.